Brand strategy is the how, where, when, what, and to whom you plan on communicating and delivering on your brand messages. With the advent of technology and the ease access of the internet for a lot of consumers, websites are now considered as one of the known distribution channels for a company’s branding strategy.
When a business organization decides to have a website developed, much thought in its marketing and its branding approach must be given. The reason for having a website should not be because the company has to ride the technological bandwagon but it should be because the company wants to reach out to their target market more and would want to establish their branding online, one that is consistent with their current marketing strategies.
When you decide to have a website developed for your company, always remember that your website becomes your online target market’s first impression of your company, who you are and what you offer. It is important then to find a web developing company then that would understand the importance of branding and would inculcate your marketing strategies to your website and at the same time follow the standards in web development.
Sit down with your web consultants and inform them of your approach, your target market, how you want your target market to feel when they see your brand. Bear in mind, your brand is your promise to your consumers or clients. Make sure to review the following in your layout and plans for your site:
1. Are your colors, logo and theme followed in the website?
2. Are your taglines easily seen and understood by your site visitors?
3. Who’s your prospective online audience? Are they knowledgeable in surfing websites and what is the appeal you want to convey? Is it emotional or intellectual or both?
4. Who are your online competitors? How are you going to set yourself apart from their design and branding?
5. What’s your corporate approach in design? Would you want your design to be formal, fun, trendy, etc?
6. How is the navigation of you site? Is it easy to understand and consistent?
Get a web consultant and design company that can help you in the above checklist. Also, make sure that the site is quick-loading and that your message can already be seen and understood in little time in order to capture your audience and make them stay to learn more about your company, products and services.
Source : www.syntatics.com